Some potential benefits of a cast iron teapot:
- They look nicer. This may positively influence your tea experience.
- Being typically both more expensive and more aesthetically appealing than many alternatives, they could signal your refined tastes to whomsoever you should serve tea.
- They retain heat better and can keep contents warmer, longer.
- Like clay teapots, they can become seasoned over time and this can positively affect tea brewing.
- They are quite durable and when cared for properly will last a very long time.