- Donate it : Feel good knowing it's going to someone who will appreciate it.
- Resell it : Make back a bit of all that money you spent.
- Preserve it : There are various methods of preserving and/or displaying the dress, google up some ideas.
- Refashion it : Dye it another color and/or cut off the bottom to refashion it as a fancy evening/cocktail dress.
- Repurpose it : Cut it into bits and make a memory quilt, cut out a square of the prettiest section, frame it, and hang it on your wall as a memento, make a communion outfit for your firstborn grandchild, make some pocket squares for when your son/s get married- you get the idea.
I had a bride in July who had bought her dress at Brides Against Breast Cancer - I would encourage you to donate it to that awesome cause :)