The below is a measurement guide for dresses in perfect fit. Before you make the measurement for the dress, there are some tips for you:
- Do not measure over other clothing besides the similar or the same undergarment you will wear on your wedding day or special occasion.
- Instead of measuring by yourself, always remember to get somebody else to make the measurement for you. It would be better if you can get help from qualified seamstress.
- If you're right on the edge of two sizes, order the larger. For example, if your waist equals size 12 and your bust a 14, you should order a size 14. Always keep in mind: it is easier to cut a dress down than lose a pound.
- If it is possible, we suggest you to use a vinyl tape-measure. That's because some fabric tend to stretch over time and your dress will be ordered too small.
- Generally, your dress custom-tailor may not need all the measurement mentioned below, but it is good to have them all, just in case. And if you have any questions or you need any help for measuring, feel free to contact us!
Please be sure not to round up or down to the next inch when taking your measurements! For example, if your measurement ends up being 23 1/8 inches, please submit 23 1/8 inches to us!